I photographed this yesterday in the afternoon. I like the tree inside (left) mirrored by its cousin outside.
We slept until about 4:am when my DH awoke with a bit of stomach upset. I watched a bit of television, then went back to bed around 6:30 a.m. When I finally awoke about 5 hours later, we opened presents.
My DH got me
- A calendar of Labrador Retrievers
- The Ultimate Sudoku Challenge book of puzzles
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- A Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns by Barbara G. Walker
- Personal Footprints for Insouciant Sock Knitters by Cat Bordhi
I'm going to go and play with my toys now! :)