- More Snow
- It's even snowing today
- Temps rarely even as high as freezing.
- Shoulder/Neck problems (getting better, but still challenging)
- Mom unexpectedly in the hospital
- Mom back home, but "physical therapy" consisted of one visit and a sheet of exercises to do (great follow-up VNA - NOT!)
- Husband has the blues over not being employed
- Dog vomit
- Cats want attention
- Knitted top lost to major gauge swatch lie
- Husband has bronchitis
- House is a breeding ground for germs
- Now I'm getting sick.
On the plus side, my "Knitting Olympics" consists of several events, of which I have completed one so far:
- Sock Moguls (finishing the 2nd of a pair of waffle socks) -- DONE!
- Cross-Country Sleeve Slog (finishing the sleeves of a top-down cardigan)
- Figured Lace Skating (finishing up the kernel scarf, which is quite lovely)
I'll be glad when winter is over!