20 March 2009

Flight of the Bumblebee



Dear Mandella,

you have to click on this to see it larger. I've been having some issues with uploading and downloading photos and emailing them (they sometimes get stripped by overly suspicious mail servers). Anyway, this is my latest favorite stitch. It's from the Big Book of Knitting Stitches, but they had a bit of a mistake in the directions, so I worked it out and am putting it here along with my detailed photographs (never mind my short nails!) of how that long stitch is worked.

I'm using this for a summer top that I'm knitting with King Tut cotton on US 4 needles.

Hugs!

Judith

PS - Hugh Laurie is a GOD!

1 comment:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Judith,

Love this stitch and it looks so easy. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

There is a sweater I've been wanting to try but I didn't like how plain it was. Now, I think this is the answer.

Thanks again.

Hugs, Euphoria