13 September 2009

Secret Pal 14 Package 2 -- It's Here!


I have such a lovely and wonderful Secret Pal! In addition to the cool little bag (complete with a nifty tape measure that has both standard and metric markings but also looks fashionable *and* has a little button to lock the tape) and the stickers and the handknit washcloth (love that color!) and the hand-dyed sock yarn ..... Yes, she sent me some hand-spun yarn! I feel so special! I've never had anyone give me their hand-spun. Spinning yarn is something I absolutely know nothing about and haven't tried (doubt I will, either), so I feel so honored that she included this. And look at those wonderful colors! Ooooooh, I love them! I love it all! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! A thousand more Thank Yous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: