07 September 2009

UFO List Update

Socks:

  • Pair of socks (2 at the same time) from the toe up (about 3 inches in) on US 1.
  • Pair of red socks for my SIL Deb on US 2. The first sock is done; 2nd sock near the heel flap!
  • Pair of waffle socks on US 1 in sparkly Berroco sock yarn. First one is done; second one isn't started yet.
  • Pair of socks on US 1 worked in hand-dyed Louet Gems sport weight and a funky honeycomb sort of pattern. I'm losing interest already.
  • Pair of socks from the toe up (just one at a time) in Dream in Color with silver. -- FROGGED
  • Pair of socks for a college-bound nephew in Lisa Souza sport Merino superwash in the Mars Quake colorway. Worked in a simple 2 x 2 rib and 2 x 2 garter rib. Worked on US 2. -- DONE!!!!
  • Second Raindrop Sock needs to be worked from Purlie sock yarn in the Mardi Gras colorway (first sock was knit as a sample; it's about time I get the second one done).
  • Second Swag Sock needs to be worked from Purlie sock yarn (Appassionato colorway). Again, the first one was knit as a sample.
  • Second Swag Sock needs to be worked from a ball of Cash Vero DK. Still again, the first one was knit as a sample.
  • The second of a pair of socks from Cascade 220 Superwash on US 4 that utilizes a stranded rose pattern.

Scarves:

  • A lacy scarf on US 5. I'm about 5" into it.
  • A scarf from Misty Alpaca bulky. *DONE (back in July)*
  • Garter Linen scarf on US 9 in Manos del Uruguay silk blend. Nearing the halfway point. I think.
  • Lace scarf (Victorian Lace today Pattern) on US 6 with Jojoland Ballad. I've got about 2" knit.
  • Lace scarf (another Victorian Lace Today pattern) on US 7 with Mini Maiden in colorway Vintage. I have two repeats done of the first end border (see previous posts on this).
  • School Scarves -- Black and Gold 1 x 1 rib (my own pattern) -- about 1/3 done.


Wraps/Shawls/Throws:

  • Diagonally crocheted wrap with leftovers from a Kaffe Fasset kit (long story) that's going to take forever. (Handed over to my mom for finishing. Um..... don't ask)
  • AB-Fab throw in colorway Misty Morning. Only through the one color repeat (56 rows), plus 8 more.


Pullovers/Cardigans:

  • Striped pullover that was to have been for my niece (she's grown out of it) on US 6. I have the back done and I'm slowly working up to the front. There are a zillion ends to work in.
  • A short cardigan in Cascade Venezia worsted on US 7 for my sister Mary. --- Frogged. It just wasn't working. Am now working the cardi in Cascade Pastaza.
  • Magnificent red pullover (mentioned earlier) from hand-dyed Louet Gems sport weight and fashioned with some Melissa Leapman cables. I'm about 6" into the back only which is pathetic because the back is the easiest.
  • Colorful cardigan for a grand-niece made on US 3 with King Tut cotton and worked in intarsia. I'm 1" - 2" away from dividing for the armholes and I'm not sure how I want to work it, so it's in stasis.


Other:

  • Washcloth on US 6. DONE (back in August).
  • Pair of gloves on US 3 from Cascade 220 superwash for my DH. In a bright royal blue. First one done, second one barely started (just past the cuff ribbing). The first glove is ... interesting. I think the fingers and thumb are far too big around.
  • A doily I'm crocheting from Austermann Step is about halfway done.

1 comment:

littlelixie said...

That's quite a list - well done for admitting it!