17 August 2009

Secret Pal 14 Package -- It's Here!

(click to make larger)
It's is here! My first Secret Pal 14 package has arrived and it is so wonderful! There are two skeins of Shi Bui sock yarn in Mulberry color (I love the twist on this yarn), a chocolate bar (my SP was at Sock Summit and brought it back) as well as some cool stickers, a funky pen (I love pens!) and some very pretty note cards for writing. Oooooh, thank you! thank you! I love it so much! Oh, and it all came in this lovely silk bag that has a bit of embroidery on it. I love bags. This one will hold my lovely new sock yarn. Hmmmmm..... I think I have a lace pattern that I want to try out with it. Oh, so many wonderful new things and so little time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like the package. I hope knitting gives you a nice break from all the remodeling. I'm working on your second box now :)

littlelixie said...

Brill parcel!

x SP Hostess.