06 February 2009

Blog Tag

I've been tagged by Lady Euphoria and must now tell you all six quirky yet boring and unspectacular details about myself:

1. I have a 4" scar on my neck. (I almost stayed a fish -- long story.)

2. I don't exactly whistle. It's more of a low hooting sound.

3. I have "the heartbreak of psoriasis" but I've never had dandruff.

4. I can introduce myself properly in Japanese.

5. I can write my first and last names with the Korean alphabet.

6. I have stood on my sister Jodie's farmhouse porch and made cow noises until the dogs in the neighboring farms started barking.


The six bloggers I am tagging are Alcariel, Dragon Mad Knitter, KT, AbandonedByWolves, Knitting in Color, and Karoline.

2 comments:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Judith,

Now why didn't I find fun things like that about myself?

Love your list.

Euphoria

kt said...

Oh!

I gobbled at turkey at the fair until it spread out it's fabulous fan-tail of feathers and came right at me, gobbling right back. We were the Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy of the Maricopa County Fair.

Happy to meet someone else with raw animal talent!