I've been tagged by Lady Euphoria and must now tell you all six quirky yet boring and unspectacular details about myself:
1. I have a 4" scar on my neck. (I almost stayed a fish -- long story.)
2. I don't exactly whistle. It's more of a low hooting sound.
3. I have "the heartbreak of psoriasis" but I've never had dandruff.
4. I can introduce myself properly in Japanese.
5. I can write my first and last names with the Korean alphabet.
6. I have stood on my sister Jodie's farmhouse porch and made cow noises until the dogs in the neighboring farms started barking.
The six bloggers I am tagging are Alcariel, Dragon Mad Knitter, KT, AbandonedByWolves, Knitting in Color, and Karoline.