26 February 2009

Felted purse or felted hat? You decide

Dear Mandella,

You have to run right over to USAToday and see this hat.

It’s only a small picture, but I’m sure that’s Lamb’s Pride bulky in Chestnut and felted to within an inch of its life before adding the handles and the bottom band.

Did you read the little paragraph entitled “Quirky Caps?”  This little gem especially:

“Anna Sui’s feather-festooned ski caps.”

Why didn’t I think of that?  Oh, I’d have been the talk of the town all winter if only I’d have knit in feathers to my caps (patterns below).

*sigh* I’m so behind the times when it comes to fashion.  Well, I suppose it’s because I have neither the wallet nor the size 2 body for it.

Hugs!

Judith

1 comment:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Judith,

What a hat! I couldn't pull it off but some could. It is a neat idea though.

Hugs, Euphoria