- Pair of socks (2 at the same time) from the toe up (about 3 inches in) on US 1.
- Pair of red socks for my SIL Deb on US 2. The first sock is near the heel turn.
- Pair of waffle socks on US 1. First one is done; second one isn't started yet.
- Pair of socks on US 1 worked in hand-dyed Louet Gems sport weight and a funky honeycomb sort of pattern. I'm losing interest already.
- Pair of socks from the toe up (just one at a time) in Dream in Color with silver. On US 3. Using a modified "Dead Simple Lace" pattern from Wendy Knits. About 3" along.
- Pair of socks for a college-bound nephew in Lisa Souza sport Merino superwash in the Mars Quake colorway. Worked in a simple 2 x 2 rib and 2 x 2 garter rib. First sock is at the gusset decreased. Worked on US 2.
- Second Raindrop Sock needs to be worked from Purlie sock yarn in the Mardi Gras colorway (first sock was knit as a sample; it's about time I get the second one done).
- Second Swag Sock needs to be worked from Purlie sock yarn (Appassionato colorway). Again, the first one was knit as a sample.
- Second Swag Sock needs to be worked from a ball of Cash Vero DK. Still again, the first one was knit as a sample.
- The second of a pair of socks from Cascade 220 Superwash on US 4 that utilizes a stranded rose pattern.
- A lacy scarf on US 5. I'm about 5" into it.
- A scarf from Misty Alpaca bulky that is 2/3 done (I'm on the 3rd of 3 skeins). *DONE*
- Garter Linen scarf on US 9 in Manos del Uruguay silk blend. Nearing the halfway point. I think.
- Lace scarf (Victorian Lace today Pattern) on US 6 with Jojoland Ballad. I've got about 2" knit.Lace scarf (another Victorian Lace Today pattern) on US 7 with Mini Maiden in colorway Vintage. I have two repeats done of the first end border (see previous posts on this).
- Diagonally crocheted wrap with leftovers from a Kaffe Fasset kit (long story) that's going to take forever.
- AB-Fab throw in colorway Misty Morning. Only through the one color repeat (56 rows), plus 8 more.
- Striped pullover that was to have been for my niece (she's grown out of it) on US 6. I have the back done and I'm slowly working up to the front. There are a zillion ends to work in.
- A short cardigan in Cascade Venezia worsted on US 7 for my sister Mary. Uses a modification of the Summer Sunner lace pattern. I'm about 2" away from doing the armhole bind-offs, but I'm thinking I really want to work this as a drop sleeve. Oh, well.
- Magnificent red pullover (mentioned earlier) from hand-dyed Louet Gems sport weight and fashioned with some Melissa Leapman cables. I'm about 6" into the back only which is pathetic because the back is the easiest.
- Colorful cardigan for a grand-niece made on US 3 with King Tut cotton and worked in intarsia. I'm 1" - 2" away from dividing for the armholes and I'm not sure how I want to work it, so it's in stasis.
- Washcloth on US 6. About 1.5" done.
- Pair of gloves on US 3 from Cascade 220 superwash for my DH. In a bright royal blue. First one done, second one barely started (just past the cuff ribbing). The first glove is ... interesting. I think the fingers and thumb are far too big around.
- A doily I'm crocheting from Austermann Step is about halfway done.