17 September 2008

Whoa!

Dear Judith

I turn my back for 5 minutes and there are posts galore and not only posts, but hats and patterns. I have a long way to go to catch up with you.

I'm intrigued by the chicken and Cheerios idea. I have some in the larder, but am I brave enough to try the combo?

Tell Ed I'm so sorry he has chickenpox. Is he in quarantine? My first year in college I managed not only chickenpox, but also an emergency appendectomy. It's a miracle I passed that year. If he starts to itch a cool bath with potassium permanganate crystals added works wonders, but not too many or you come out looking like a boiled beetroot.

Did you hear about the fire in the Channel Tunnel this past weekend? David thinks it's weird it happened on 11th September, but at the moment it appears to just be a coincidence.

Now I'm off to polish up my CV (ssssshhhhhhh! Possible job application coming up) and continue my unseemly drooling over a certain Mr Hugh Laurie.

TTFN,

Mandella

No comments: